How Career and Education Advising Works
Get started by telling us a little about yourself by clicking here to schedule a brief initial session or by calling 1-800-XXX-XXXX.
- During the brief initial session, you will be asked to information about your role, your education background and your interests and needs.
We’ll match you with a Career and Education Advisor and schedule your first advising appointment.
Career and Education Advising sessions work best during your personal time, not at work. This is a time for a focused conversation about you, your goals, and the resources and support you need to reach your education goals.
Appointments are offered for all time zones. There are day, evening, and some weekend times available.
The information you discuss with your Advisor is confidential!
Talk with your Career and Education Advisor by phone. Your Advisor can help you to:
- education requirements of realistic career paths
- short term and long term education goals
- how your skills, interests and values relate to career choice
- knowledge from work and life experience that may be eligible for college credit
- education and training options that work best for you
- financial aid options to help pay for your education
- education and training options that are best suited to your needs
- resources to help you succeed in reaching your career and education goals
You can schedule additional advising sessions as needed.
Begin or continue a course or education program that will help you meet your goals and get on the path to future success. Your Advisor is available, as needed, to provide guidance, support and resources to help you along the way.